Annual Maintenance Program
In today’s competitive era, downtime of any power/electrical device system is very expensive affair. Generally products come with 1 or 2 Year Warranty, which is a complicated task to manage out of warranty services due to multiple approvals & organization Policy compliances. Every organization may not have specialized In house repair/maintenance team to manage take care of products & managing Spare parts at their Own. We are the best people to support in maintaining equipment. In order to help our customers in getting the best support & peace of mind, we provide Annual Maintenance Contracts with our best expertise and excellent services.
FEATURES OF COMPREHENSIVE ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT (CAMC)
- Solving the reported product complaints as and when escalated.
- The response time is 4– 8 business hrs in Local and next business day for Remote Location.
- This AMC includes replacement of whole Unit/Part at free of cost including labour and excluding consumables & accessories.
- Consumables and accessories if needed will be supplied against PO at rates applicable at the time of supply, All levies, freight etc., will be extra at actual.
WHY BAM INTERNATIONAL
- A Service Oriented organization with wealth of experience in Power.
- One of the best, unique and sprint service provider in reigon.
- Vast pool of O&M trained & Certified Technicians
- 100% Back to back support from O&M and manufacturer for Spares & Replacement products.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Acceptance of AMC depends on condition of the equipment as per BAM Policy.
- The Product should be in good working condition while accepting the contract.
- Normal BAM Warranty Terms & Condition Applicable .
EXCLUSIONS TO AMC
- Damage or defect caused by transportation, accident, misuse, abuse, improper usage or complete negligence is not applicable.
- Factory applied Serial No. should not altered, removed or defected from the products.
- Repairs carried out by other personnel other than the authorized Engineer or Technician of BAM
- If any additional attachment, features, fixtures or devices on the scheduled equipment or make any alteration/modification directly or indirectly employed.
- Other Terms & Conditions as specified by Manufacturer in the AMC manual.