QC activities to be performed by our QA/QC group as follows:
- Tests and certification of craftsmen
- Preparation of work procedures/method statements and job instructions.
- Material control and verification.
- Preparation and follow up of its own punch list before punch out.
- Coordinates internal quality audits on project to verify implementation of the work instructions & project quality requirements and follow—up of corrective actions.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports to client.
- Submit two week look ahead schedule for construction and pre commissioning activities.
- Monitoring welder’s status logbook and performance report.
- Coordinates NDT activities.
- Check maintenance and clearing of works.
B. CIVIL WORKS
- Check cleanliness before backfilling.
- Compaction test for sub—grade and back filling.
- Check re-bar and form work prior to concrete pouring.
- Preparation of bar bending schedules.
- Asphalt related tests.
C. MECHANICAL WORK
- Verify the construction drawings and MTO to identify the materials.
- Ensure the use of correct material.
- Inspect all materials for correct type and damages.
- Coordinate the construction activities as per schedule.
- Checking and inspection of pipe spool fit—up.
- Checking erection of spool fit—up.
- Checking and inspection of on—going works.
- Monitoring welder performance.
- Verification of welding parameters
- Verification of NDT reports
- Check excavation, sub-grade elevating & compaction
- Preparation of pipe bedding & compaction fast
- Check laying of pipe (Lifting, Placing & alignment-coordinates )
- Lamination of pipes as per the approved recipe.
- Thickness of lamination and bar col(Hardness)
- Test after curing
- Hydro static pressure testing
- Back filling layer by layer with suitable material and compaction & compaction testing